Everton transfer news
In this article, we will bring you all the Everton transfer news today. Be sure to come back to the site for more daily transfer updates for the rest of this month.
Moise Kean to leave Everton once again; Inter and Fiorentina interested
Everton’s Italian international striker Moise Kean could be leaving Goodison Park again this summer, regardless of the 3 years left on his current contract in Merseyside.
Everton would now apparently be open to lending Moise Kean with a “right to buy.”
The Italian is not Inter Milan’s first choice but they are looking at him. Fiorentina is said to be interested as well.
– Everton FC News 💙 (@NilSatisNews) August 17, 2021
Kean spent last season on loan at Paris Saint-Germain, scoring 17 goals in 41 appearances in all competitions for the Paris team in what was the best goal return the youngster has produced so far in his career.
According to ALLmarketBoth Inter Milan and Fiorentina are interested in the services of the former Juventus youth. Both clubs have scope to seek a deal this summer, with Inter losing Romelu Lukaku (although still interested in Tobacco Zapata Y Joaquin Correa) and Fiorentina under constant pressure around interest in Serbian international star Dusan Vlahović. With Everton open to a loan deal and not necessarily a direct purchase, this could present a more viable avenue for both Italian clubs.
Thierry Small gets the go-ahead to speak to Man United and other Premier League clubs
Everton star Thierry Small could maneuver his way out of Goodison Park in the near future, as the Toffee prodigy has been given the go-ahead from the Premier League to open discussions with other clubs.
🚨 SOURCES FI! 🚨
– Everton’s wonder kid Thierry Small told the Premier League that he is free to start talks with rival clubs.
– Football Insider (@ footyinsider247) August 17, 2021
Small, who has yet to sign a new contract with the club this summer, now seems to prefer to go with teams like Manchester United, Arsenal and Aston Villa among the national clubs that have set out to be interested. Continental clubs have also been rumored to keep an eye on the Solihull natives, including the giants Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.
Now 17, Everton have already submitted contract offers for a full pro contract for the club’s youngest Premier League rookie, but they have so far been rejected. Although a contract can still be accepted, the Toffees may have to settle for financial compensation if they see another club as a better avenue for their future development.
An increase in the offer could reward Matheus Nunes of Sporting CP
With Portuguese team Sporting CP hoping to cash in on some player assets this summer, Everton might have a chance to seal a deal for Brazilian midfielder Matheus Nunes, but will have to act quickly as Sporting is rumored to want to sell just one of Nunes. or João Palhinha.
Palhinha and Matheus Nunes are the two candidates most likely to be sold.
Sporting will only agree to sell one of them.
– Sporting160 EN (@ Sporting160_EN) August 17, 2021
The interest of the Toffees has not been discussed much lately, but the recent interest and desire for Sporting to improve its financial situation during the Covid-19 epidemic and the need to sell to generate income could reignite a possible agreement between the two. clubs.
Any deal for the Brazilian is rumored to have cost the club in the region of £ 17 millionHowever, he would have six other midfielders to compete by the minute, including Abdoulaye Doucouré, Allan, André Gomes, Tom Davies, Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin. But given that he is still only twenty-two years old, such an investment would offer Everton a long-term central option as part of a new midfield core with Rafa Benitez.